On Aug 14, 2021, a 7.2 magnitude earthquake hit Haiti’s southern peninsula reducing towns into rubbles and leaving nearly 2,000 people dead. Though a countless number of people have been recovered, many of the citizens of Haiti are faced with life-threatening injuries.
In responding to this devasting crisis, Mission Driven Purpose felt the need to provide aid to the citizens of Haiti.
We have learned it is one aspect to pray for Haiti during the earthquakes, but if there is a way to commit to action, MDP would not shy away from that
Mission Driven Purpose is doing just that by donating 100 first aid kits to Haiti through a partner organization, Matthew 25 Ministries.
If you would like to help, then just $10 helps us to buy 1 kit for Haiti.
Our goal is to be able to get all 100 kits by Thursday (8/26).
Commonly Asked Questions
- Which organization(s) is Mission Driven Purpose partnering with to send the kits to Haiti?
- We are working with the Matthew 25 Ministries
- We are also working with the National association for the Prevention of Starvation (NAPS)
- Where can I learn more about the organization(s) you are partnering with?
- With the organization(s) you (MDP) are partnering with, are they fully trustworthy?
- Yes, the Matthew 25 Ministries have been highly rated by Forbes Magazine and have been lauded by various national agencies.
- Yes, the ministry of NAPS has been covered by countless newspapers, magazines, and news channels such as CNN, the Discovery Channel, and 3ABN. NAPS has been honored at the United Nations and has also received official awards from various governments such as the cities of New York, Boston, San Francisco, and the state of Alabama.
- How will the first aid kits be transported to Haiti?
- The Matthew 25 Ministries has a warehouse that will transport the first aid kits to the emergency responders in Haiti. You can learn more about their process via their press release: Click Here
- The ministry of NAPS will be traveling down to Haiti to administer relief.
- How can I donate to Mission Driven Purpose if I live outside the United States?
- If you live outside the U.S.A., you can donate via Paypal: email@example.com or through our website: Click Here
- If I have any questions related to the organization about the kits, who can I message?
- You can message our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I send my donation to Mission Driven Purpose for the first aid kits if I live in the United States?
- If you live in the U.S.A., you can donate with Zelle/Paypal: asnmissiondrivenpurpose.com or with our preferred method of Cashapp: $Asnmdp. You can also donate on our website: Click Here
- Does Mission Driven Purpose make its financial documents publicly available?
- Yes, ASN Mission Driven Purpose as a registered 501(c)(3) makes its financial reports available to the public upon request.
- Does ASN Mission Driven Purpose offer tax deductible receipts?
- Yes, we offer tax deductible receipts.
- What is in the first aid kits that will be sent to Haiti?
- 6 Antiseptic Towelettes
- 12 Alcohol Wipes
- 2 Antibiotic Ointment Packets 0.9 g (1/32 oz)
- 10 Cotton Tip Applicators
- 1 Instant Cold Compress
- 1 First Aid Guide
- 20 Adhesive Bandages 3/4 x 3 in (1.9 cm x 7.62 cm)
- 30 Adhesive Bandages
- 1 Adhesive Tape Roll
- 5 Butterfly Closures
- 4 Wooden Finger Splints
- 4 Gauze Pads
- 2 Gauze Pads
- 2 Examination Gloves
Disclaimer: This event/collection benefits Matthew 25: Ministries and their work with the poorest of the poor and disaster victims.